Friday, January 8, 2010

Can somebody help me? my lips are burning?

I bought some new lip balm and started using it recently. It's supposed to moisterize your lips and has spf of 20. However, I believe that I'm allergic to some of the ingredients from the lip balm and now my lips started flaking and it burns! T.T Is there any home remedies to cure a bad allergic reaction?Can somebody help me? my lips are burning?
This has happened to me and I found out it was the SPF I was allergic to. Like some of the others have said, first, stop using the lip balm and I would say to avoid any other ones with SPF. Vaseline usually helps me. And a cold cloth or ice to help the burning. In my case Allegra has helped me with skin allergies/ allergic reactions.





Hope you get better soon!Can somebody help me? my lips are burning?
the best thing for lips is Burt's Bees. you can but it at bath and body works for like 3 dollars. it cools your lips and it feels fresh, dont expect it to taste like candy though!


lip balm that tastes and smells good is because it has perfume in it,(which makes lips burn and flake!)
Try aveno face moisture and benadrly anytime you expectancies allergic reaction first grab benadryl then a cream to ease the itching.


Good luck.
go to tha doctor i don't know ****
Usually people take benadryl but I'm not sure for your lips. Try putting some vaseline on it to cool it down.
QUIT using it for one. Any time I have had an allergic reaction I have been told to go right into the doctor's office. I have a latex allergy and was told that one day I will can have mild reaction and the next time I get exposed I could go into anphalatic shock. It's important to find out which ingredient you are allegic to, to prevent further exposure. Good luck.





Benedryl??? I think that's usually what they give at the docs office.
aloe


It works great for sunburn too





since it is an allergic reaction I would advise going to the doctor too because allergies need to be taken care of from the inside as well as the outside.
Yeah, stop using the lip balm.
use milk cream or milk . Raw milk is good one but it's hard if your in a city . Try to put some sugar water I will help you
I would say just put ice on them , and don't use the lip balm again oviously. Sorry that happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment