Friday, January 8, 2010

How to cure chapped lips?

My lips have been chapped for a while now, but now it is getting to the point where the skin underneath my bottom lip has turned the same color as my lips..so now it looks like I have another lip below my bottom one!! What is this and how can I fix it?How to cure chapped lips?
Drink more water and use a vaporizer when you sleep at night. And keep using the regular chapstick.How to cure chapped lips?
chap stick
have you tried drinking more WATER? Chapped lips are a sign of dehydration. You really need to moisturize from within.





Chap sticks and lip balms usually just cover your lips, they don't help heal them.





I can suggest Arbonne's lip service supplement - it also helps to heal your lips from within as well as prevent chapping and cold sores. Arbonne sells a great Before Sun lip balm with SPF protection as well.





but really, try drinking lots of water every day. If you are outside a lot in the hot sun, or cold winter winds, it could also be damage from sun burn or wind burn, in which case an SPF protectant lip balm will help protect from that.
maybe u should consult a doctor but untill then use some chapstick
personaily i like carmex it can be found at most drugstores or supermarkets. i like i because i dosen't dry up quickly and i is travel size
my grandpa taught me this trick. IT WORKS%26gt; grease off the butt of a mule, yep, just rub some on your lips, it will cure them. chapped lips are caused by lickin em. if you use this grease, you wont lick em no more. IT WORKS
Well when my lips are chapped i get


http://www.blistex.com/Lip%20Medex.htm


it works really well or


Burtsbees lip balm


http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





those are my favorites :D
I have chapped lips all year round. I've tried all the products. Carmex works wonders for me. Vaseline works well too.
It sounds to me like it's a cold sore. Blistix is the best for lip problems.
Drink more water.


Don't lick your lips.


Put vasoline on your lips before bed,
blistex, works great!
wear chapstick

No comments:

Post a Comment