Friday, January 8, 2010

If i fiddle with my lips will they deform?

ok i have a habbit that i fiddle with my lips-yeah i kno its kinda gross but im trying to quit! if i keep on doin this will they take a different shape because i like em right now! so thanks!If i fiddle with my lips will they deform?
nope, unless you are stuffing them with large objectsIf i fiddle with my lips will they deform?
aha no they will not deform,i play with my lips too.
Its very unlikely, infact it may be helping in some weird way to form good healthy skin around your lips in furture life it may have been of benefit.
No problem, just don't get a tattoo on them
For a very young say ten twelve years old, this possibility exists, but not if you are older than that.


Good luck!
no but they will dry out though
awesome!
I have not heard of that happening. Your skin is pretty pliable, and snaps back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment