Friday, January 8, 2010

Im male my lips are too black how to convert my lips into pinkish?

wait are you black? if not then go see a doctor dude it could be serious! try lipstick and go for the nude lip look... but seriously man that's weirdIm male my lips are too black how to convert my lips into pinkish?
I have the same problem. My lips are actually too red/purple so they look odd. You'd have to wear lipstick.





Try NARS lipstick called ';Roman Holliday.'; It's semi-sheer so it looks somewhat natural and it's in that light pastel pink color. Also, Jean-Paul Gaultier makes a flesh colored lipstick for Men, but those make me look like a corpse, since all the colors are in skin tones.





Follow the links:Im male my lips are too black how to convert my lips into pinkish?
post a picture so i could have a better understanding


please

No comments:

Post a Comment