Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Christian women would you kiss another woman in her lips for your salvation?

what if Jesus or his Father God.. ask you this strange way for getting the salvation to kiss another woman in her lips before to die or something like that.. I know it's strange but I have a dream about that Jesus was asking strange things to men and women in order for getting the salvation easily..Christian women would you kiss another woman in her lips for your salvation?
Only if I was 100% sure that God asked me to do that, and I would probably ask for scriptural confirmation from God and then do a lot of praying again.





If I felt that God was truly asking that of me, I would not just go up to them and plaster a kiss on them. As a straight married woman, I would not want the wrong message given, so I would have to see that God is showing me that this woman needs a kiss from me, not just for some sexual need, but because it was a ';spiritual fleece'; or something to that effect.Christian women would you kiss another woman in her lips for your salvation?
l've learnt that voices n dreams are satan's playgrounds.





i reject them completely for my own safety.





in your dream, i can assure you it wasn't Jesus Christ but satan.


why ...


bc the bible states categorically about salvation only through Jesus Christ ... by accepting Him. therefore, any other doctrine outside of the bible is of satan as yours is.
no because its sining and sining is not required to gain salvation but the opposite following the comandments and if he did ask it wouldn't be him it would of have been the devil in disguise.
Kiss another woman on the lips for my salvation? Nah. I'd do it for fun.


.
since salvation is already easier than that according to Mark 16:16 (the requirements for salvation) there would be no need for such.
he would not ask that but I would not have a problem with giving a woman a kick kiss on the lips.
I'd kiss another woman for a free drink, of course I'd do it for salvation.
Sounds blasphemous.
I would watch if God required me to.
Jesus would never EVER say something like that
LOL, not gonna happen

No comments:

Post a Comment