Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is your favorite thing to do with your lips?

kissWhat is your favorite thing to do with your lips?
smile


eat a taco


lick whipped cream off of them......





let my tongue slide in and out and.............











Smile


good luckWhat is your favorite thing to do with your lips?
Kiss my wife.
Get them all glossy with victoria secret gloss and stare in the mirror
The clean answer is drink coffee..


The none clean is !';£$%^
to conquer girls
moisturize em then practice whistling
nothing.
lipgloss %26amp; kissing lol
Which ones.....?
Pleasure a guy ;)
Kiss my girlfriend
kiss lips and necks :D
The most natural thing in the world,kiss!
Kiss my boyfriend.
Lick and suck on female body parts, lol.
Kiss of course......
Chew them.
Kiss My Wife.
Kiss my wife.
ideal is kiss....but wh gets....
lick them ....lol
smile





:]
smile and sip coke with a straw
eat a peach .
OK, come over here. I'm going to show you one more time. lol.
do i need to be asked?
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment