Sunday, April 25, 2010

My lips are really small, do I have an issue? If so, what do I do?

Well, three months ago at school, people were joking about how small my lips are. Even this girl joked about how awkward it would be to kiss a girl. Do I have some sort of medical issue? I mean, I eat just fine and I've never had any problems with my lips. It's just so embarrassing when people mention it at school.My lips are really small, do I have an issue? If so, what do I do?
Lips come in all sizes, you're fine!My lips are really small, do I have an issue? If so, what do I do?
There's no medical condition for small lips or thin lips, you're just born without the lavishly plump limps of say Zach Braff, etc. It's not your fault and how well you kiss has nothing whatsoever to do with the size of your lips.





If it bothers you alot, there is cosmetic surgery or botox but that is an extreme measure. I mean think about it, you didn't notice it until someone told you right? If you find it to be a huge problem that you want to fix immediately then talk to your doctor or call a doctor for a solution. I'm a girl, and I don't have the great plump lips that other girls have but I won't let that keep me from doing whatever the hell I want.





After all, its not my lips that got me the great boyfriend I have, it was myself.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment