Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a sore throat and white spots on my lips.?

Could this be caused by oral sex? Maybe oral thrush? I aquired this about the same time I was with someone for over a week.I have a sore throat and white spots on my lips.?
Syphillis causes white spots in the mouth.....so go see your doctor! And one of the symptoms is a sore troathI have a sore throat and white spots on my lips.?
Herpes, dude.
I would see a doctor ASAP
Go to a doctor now.
Sounds like a virus, white ';spots'; are a good indicator of that. Thrush produces a thick white sort of coating on the tongue, roof of mouth etc. I would consult a doctor for a definite diagnosis if you are really uncomfortable or it doesn't begin to resolve. If it is viral it will take 7 to 10 days to heal.
yes it could be thrush but if your a girl taking mebeverine for period pains then it could be an allergic reaction trust me i am the one who has had it the worst andthe company had to come from america to see me and i live in england i am now the worst allergic reaction to there tablets they have ever seen lol ADDED ON FROM EARLIER ok i just seen ur not a girl i think? unless ur a lesbian so in that case it probably is thrush go to pharmacy and get an oral canastan cream hun it dont cost alot over there an u can get it over the counter gd luckx
Ah sorry babe. You took another human in to you

No comments:

Post a Comment