Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do your lips begin to quiver whenever you attempt to say ';President Palin';?

She would make a hell of a lot better president than Obama!Do your lips begin to quiver whenever you attempt to say ';President Palin';?
Haha...yes. I can't physically say that, and luckily I'll never have to. The thing that bothers me so much is that McCain supporters can't just admit that she's unqualified, like all the top political analysts believe about her. They stubbornly stick to their party despite how obvious it is that she's the wrong person for VP. Whatever, doesn't even matter!Do your lips begin to quiver whenever you attempt to say ';President Palin';?
Hell, my lips begin to quiver when I say President McCain. Can't say I've ever tried saying President Palin, I figured I'd probably drop to the floor, curl up in the fetal position and cry for a few days. Doesn't sound too appealing to me.
McCain made a big mistake picking her...this is true.. he tried to compete with Hillary..or at least gain her voters..which didn't happen. So I think that this should tell everyone, Hillary supporters were not voting for Hillary simply because she is a woman, but because she was the candidate with the most to offer...
Nope, I start crying when I think ';President Biden'; though.





He was in a POW camp longer than Obama has been in the senate!


We need experience, we need John McCain.





★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


¨°º¤ø„.. JOHN.... „ø¤º°¨. The White Man


¸„ø¤º°¨MCCAIN ``°º¤ø„¸ The Black Man


ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø The RIGHT MAN!


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I'm not voting for Palin.





I really feel Obama has more to worry about in that department...sorry.





★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


¨°º¤ø„,,, John ,,,„ø¤º°¨ Copy and paste


¸„ø¤º°¨¨McCain````°º¤ø„¸ If you believe in the


ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø FUTURE OF AMERICA


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★



No, that won't happen. The Democratic Base is energize we are fired up and we won't stop now. Obama for the win in 08 and 2012. Obama Rocks. You can't stop us now.





Obama for the change we need.






Do you mean to tell me you have gone through this entire election campaign and you STILL believe that Sarah Palin is running for president?


However, perhaps you should practice calling her Vice President Palin.
You know what?


I'm going to answer this LIKE A DEMOCRAT.





'; blank you, you sexist racist! She's going to be our next vice president. GET OVER IT!';





Hmmm. Now I know why the dems act like that. It felt pretty good.





:)
It's not so much that my lips quiver... it's just that my whole body starts shaking and I start dry-retching into a bucket whenever I attempt to THINK to say ';President Palin.'; It's intense, man.
It does sound strange. However, so does ';President Obama.'; We are not used to having those two words together, so it sounds different.





Cheers!





©2008 SinisterMatt. All Rights Reserved.
Palin is the main reason that McCain had no chance. The majority of Americans can see that she is a dangerous dominionist and dangerously ignorant as far as being President is concerned.
PROUD TO PRETAIN TO PALIN AS PRESIDENT,


THINK SUCIDE WHEN I HEAR OBAMA,


His policies scare me as a hard working individual, and his VP doesn't know when TV was invented and who the president was!!!!
Yes my lips did quiver, since I just vomited due to your stupidity.


Did your lips quiver? If so, maybe you studdered. See a speech therapist!
No, but that's because she's not running for president!





However, I will probably sit on the couch tonight with a box of Kleenex and a real estate guide for Canada in case Osama wins!
no problem saying President Palin, I do have a problem saying President Ob...laahhhh %26lt; yup can't do it
Pfft... No!





';President Pal-'; :: Explodes ::





:: .... Smolder ::
No i feel like I'm about to pass out and go into convultions and finally a coma from such a scary in vision of that woman in the White House...YIKES...
No not at all





but just the thought of saying ''President Obama'' makes me want to climb to the roof of my house put a noose around my neck and jump off!!!!
Well if you say that phrase 3 times in front of a mirror with the lights off your heart stops so I'd avoid using that term to much.
WHY SHOULD THEY SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE PRESIDENT IF MCCAIN WINS HE 2 STUBBORN TO DIE AND IF OBAMA WINS WELL IT'S A WRAP. SEE HER IN 2012
No. They quiver when I try to say commander-in-chief Palin. Whew! That's scary!
Yeah...and the odds of her being president are good if Mccain wins...he has some history of serious health problems.
I get nausea, heartburn, indigestion.. upset stomach.. diarrhea..
dont even SAY president palin.





AHHHHHH NIGHTMARES.
No, but I puke when thinking obama.











McCain/Palin '08
makes my liver quiver also.
They quiver for her in a different way.
She is not running for president. Hello
Yeahhhh....weird i didn't even try it till i saw this questions and it does!!!!








VOTE OBAMA TODAY...AVOID QUIVERING LIPS
No, President HOT Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment