Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is your favourite thing to do with your lips?

why must you put dirty thoughts in my head!What is your favourite thing to do with your lips?
i call u wid ur sweeet and naughty name.... coz dis wat can i do for u and for me.. i can give smiles wid both lips open so dat all teh peoples around me feel gud and make me feel gud.. in the mean time lip got locked cause dis is wat haps always when u close to someone and smilin.. guess wat.....wow....What is your favourite thing to do with your lips?
Eat trifle,put on gloss,kiss cowboys,pout,whisper sweet things,kiss gamblen menand tease.


No particular order.
Just let them be, because they are full and lucious : )





lmao dont hate... its better than all that other crazy crap that people said.
lipgloss, blow kisses ,
eat fruit and sweets.
I'd be glad to demonstrate!


Unlike the Old Hippy Dude, I'm really thirsty -- you won't need a towel.


~:)%26gt;
Kiss girls!
Hi Venus


Romance %26amp; passion..
kisses the misses
obviously looking for a crude answer.
My Humphrey Bogart impressions
They do what my brain tells them to, so I guess eating, kissing husband and drinking coffee.
Whistle :) My mom absolutely hates it though lol
Whistle....foxy...Whistle.
Make faces
Lick them..Or have them licked..hehe
press them to your lower lips
To get up close and personal
Some things are better left unsaid.


;)
Kiss of course Venus


*Puckers up*
Talk
Make smoke rings
YELL
Talk
Suck d*ick!!
Wrap them around food,,
is there better than kissing??
Lick.
what? i dunno





someone answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
blow........bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment