Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why do I have freckles on my lips?

So within the last year and a half I started getting more freckles on my face, especially my LIPS!!! I would consider myself tanned skin to begin with. I am also hardly outside. I almost never stay in the sun for longer than 15-30 minutes at a time. But, now the lip freckles are more noticeable than ever! Should I get this looked at? How can I prevent more from coming? Help anyone..Why do I have freckles on my lips?
I donno, if you're a girl, having freckles on your lips would make me want to kiss them even more! I love freckles on girl's faces. Freckles ROCK!





I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure they look HOT.Why do I have freckles on my lips?
A good way to start protecting your lips is by using lip balm or chap stick that has spf in it. This can be found at drug stores, usually some sort of outdoors chap stick, but it will say on the box or tube if it has spf. It's hard to believe, but even only 15-30 minutes of sun exposure can harm your lips and it is possible for them to be sun burned or develop freckles. If they keep showing up, I would go see a dermatologist.
Use Chapstik or Lipstick with SPF-30 to keep suns rays from damaging your lips. If you think the freckles are abnormal then by all means see a dermatologist. Hopefully you only have them because you are special :-)
Where lots of lip balm and things like that to stop getting any more and yes go see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment