Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I make my lips look thinner (I'm a boy with big lips)?

without surgery or 2 much moneyHow can I make my lips look thinner (I'm a boy with big lips)?
i hate to say it but i agree with them^^


guys with big lips are sexy at least to meHow can I make my lips look thinner (I'm a boy with big lips)?
there's nothing much you, i mean you can't get a surgery just because your lips are big, its not a bad thing to be honest, just because a boy's got big lips doesn't mean he can't get a girlfriend, look at jay-z, some people might say his lips are huge, then how come he got beyonce?!!





just remember that nobody's perfect, not even celebrities!!


if jay-z wanted thinner lips, he could've gotten a lip surgery years ago...but he didn't!!





HOPE I HELPED





x
Well id hate to burst your bubble but youre stuck with those big lips.


I have big lips too %26amp; sometimes they just look too pouty/big but theres nothing you can do about it.


But i agree with the girls above, guys with big lips should be good kissers ;]
I'm not sure there's much you can do to make them thinner. Just leave them alone. Larger lips are sexier and wild and sometimes means you're a better kisser.
big lips look gooooodd imo but if you seriously wanna make them look thinner, umm.. i guess you can purse them ? hhaha idk
I love thick lipped guys
Well


They are not sexier to me!!
i agree with the girl above ^


|
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment