Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Every ten minutes my lips burst, my eyes bleed and my feet crack is this normal after sitting down for 5 mins?

I've been suffering from these strange and painful syptoms since my sister threw me of a 20 foot ladder but the doctor says this is normal. What should i do?Every ten minutes my lips burst, my eyes bleed and my feet crack is this normal after sitting down for 5 mins?
see another doctor . .Every ten minutes my lips burst, my eyes bleed and my feet crack is this normal after sitting down for 5 mins?
If your eyes bleed then its not normal. Its not good for your eyes to bleed. Not to be mean but I don't know if your doctor knows what he's talking about. That's not a normal symptom. Why did your sister even through you off a 20 foot ladder!? You should go to a hospital and have them check to see why these symptoms are happening.
yes-it's normal considering that sudden stop--


';SUDDEN STOP'; is a horrible disease...





take two aspirin-- call me next monday...





plenty fluids and rest....
Your doctor is wrong. It's not normal.
damn girl why did your sister do that to u?


u need to get a 2nd doctor
I am your doctor and I was correct in what I told you. This is normal for your condition.
The feet cracking is a bit unusual for this condition.
Yes--it is normal if you are really injured or sick. Please see another doctor. Then spend some quality time away from your sister. Take care!
try chewing gum, it will make your ears pop, and then you are complete...... (i think you should stay off ladders for a while)
Ice your feet





Ice your Lips





Ice your eyes
Dont sit down for longer than 4 minutes
THIS IS NOT NORMAL! And any docotr that told you that should be chucked off of the same ladder. Go to the emergency room now!

No comments:

Post a Comment