Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have naturally red lips, and i need a lipgloss that makes them lighter?

what are some lipglosses that make red lips look lighter? and are there any tricks to make them look lighter?





thanks!!I have naturally red lips, and i need a lipgloss that makes them lighter?
Lemon juice.


I did it, they're light pink and beautiful now:)I have naturally red lips, and i need a lipgloss that makes them lighter?
One of my friends, put foundation over it. It made them lighter. But you might want to wear a lip gloss over top of it. I dont know thats what she did.
One trick is to get clear,white,or light pink lip gloss.They should make you lips appear lighter than they are.Lipstick would be even more better because its thick and most likely it won't run off your lips like lip gloss.
Try a beige toned lip gloss like MAC's lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment