Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ideas in how to stop licking your lips?

i lick my lips and i would like to stop becaue i know its bad.. but i can.. idk why but its sooo hard for me not to.. so any ideas on how to stop?Ideas in how to stop licking your lips?
I have had this problem all my life and i use to get it really bad and red around and on my lips. It is the hardest thing to stop i recon. The way I stop is by using lanolin cream, this is the best cream EVER. Even if you have started licking your lips and they are very sore it will soothe them and stop you from needing to licking your Lips again, every time (and it doesn't have a bad taste). I hope this helps cause i know how annoying and hard this is to stop and put up with :DIdeas in how to stop licking your lips?
Yeah I have the same problem. It makes them dry and sore quite often. There might be some sort of lip balm thingy tht doesnt taste very nice (like the ones you can get for your nails) but I dnt see how tht would really work because you would be able to taste it without licking your lips lol. Sorry havent been much help actually


x
i do that sometimes too. . i just have a glass of cold water and then i use chapstick, that usually works for me :)
If your lips are always dry you should use chapstick or carmex, but if they are not You could eat a lollypop.
i ear lip balm that tastes bad (i find some of the spf ones taste like subscreen = bad)





or chew gum :D
Wear chap stick or chew gum.
suck on candy or chew gum. :]
wear lipstick. if you r a gal. else, i dont know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment