Tuesday, December 22, 2009

After I brush my teeth I get this white stuff around my lips?

and plus my lips get kind of chapped...how can i get rid of this.After I brush my teeth I get this white stuff around my lips?
White stuff like a film, and definately not toothpaste? Maybe Candida yeast fungi overgrowth. Check out site below, for free test, to see if this is what you are experiencing.





Best of luck.After I brush my teeth I get this white stuff around my lips?
It's probably toothpaste residue. Just wash it off and apply vaseline or lip goop of some kind.
That would be toothpaste. You need to rinse the toothpaste off and if it is drying your lips get a good moisturiser or chapstick.
yep it's toothpaste residue. onto the chapped lips thing: after brushing your teeth, rinse the toothbrush well and gently rub you lips with the toothbrush. (don't do this everytime you brush, just once a week or so) then use chapstick or whatever as usual.
rinse your mouth out with water.then wipe mouth on towel. that will take care of the white stuff. then put carmex on lips.
Lick your lips
...





Chap stick.





As for the white stuff, it's probably just toothe paste residue. Can't tell you much else with very little detail.
its probably toohtpaste that has not been rinsed off your lips/mouth properly.... a moisturizing lipsick such as nivea lip care should do the trick for cracked sore lips!!
Change your toothpaste.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment