Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it true that the fuller your lips are, the more likely you will have chapped lips?

my lips are very large use to chap something wicked to the point where half my lip was light pink and the inside but still visible part was a darker pink embaressing but now i just rub vitamin e on them no more problems.Is it true that the fuller your lips are, the more likely you will have chapped lips?
Nope!Is it true that the fuller your lips are, the more likely you will have chapped lips?
I've never heard that before...Maybe you have more to take care of but thats about it..just as long as you keep them moisturized
I never heard of this one. I think the moer care you give to your lips the more nourished and beautiful they will be.
I have full lips and they aren't chapped more than anyone elses. You do mean the ones on my face right? ROFLMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment