Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am sick of having lips exactly like that of Angelina Jolie.?

coz its too effeminate and even males stare at me. Is there any solution for this? I am trying to have thick moustaches to cover up my lips. Is that a good idea.I am sick of having lips exactly like that of Angelina Jolie.?
Don't worry about a thing.:)


girls love full lips! and their


just staring because they envy


your lips.:)I am sick of having lips exactly like that of Angelina Jolie.?
i'm not being funny, but it can be quite attractive in a male, because they are more shapely and kissable;)


ive fount that when boys have larger lips, they're normally better kissers.


honestly babes, i wouldnt worry about it:)
I don't know. At first I thought you were a girl and i thought you should be proud. Try the mustache. good luck
nobody likes thin lips!!..atleast i dont...fuller is better!
i like big lips on a guy and hate big moustaches :)
be proud of it cause girls like it too.
Show us those lips boy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment