Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it normal to kiss sister on lips (I'm a girl)?

My sister is 4 years older then me and I'm in 8th grade and we peck each other on the lips, her boy friend says its not normal... What do you think?Is it normal to kiss sister on lips (I'm a girl)?
If you are comfortable, then it is normal. It all depends on how you were raised, usually. Families may have an atmosphere where kissing lightly and quickly on the lips is a normal thing. Some families kiss each other on the cheek. Others don't kiss at all. Some people are freaked out by what they see other families do, but that doesn't matter. What matters is how you and she feel. If you both are completely comfortable expressing familial love in such a way, then you should do so.





It sounds like you are very close. Good for you. :)Is it normal to kiss sister on lips (I'm a girl)?
hell yes it is normal you are sisters it isn't like you are lezbos because you are sisters. plus if you feel comfortable with it who cares. i do the same thing with my cousin and sister.
im 14 in 8th grade and my sis is 5 yrs older than me she is 19 nad i also kiss her on her liips!!!!!!!!!!!! its totalllyyy normal!!!!!!!!! she is family..its lke kissing ur mom on da lips..wch is tottaallyy normal!!!!!!!
If its just a peck on the lips that is totally fine and very normal. Don't worry you have nothing to worry about honey.
thats totally normal!! ....ur guy is weird and immature. ur her little sister jeez everyone kisses their family members its not like ur making out
Sounds normal to me..and what is up with this boyfriend? He DOESN'T think that's hot? Freak.


(i know that sounds disgusting, sorry LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment