Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it acceptable for a woman not to kiss her husband (in the lips) because he won't/can't quit smoking?

Even after a shower and a toothbrush??? Mapait daw kasi... Is it acceptable for a woman not to kiss her husband (in the lips) because he won't/can't quit smoking?
although i don't condone forcing kisses OR smoking, i would be of the mind that the first time she kissed you, you smoked, right? and the second? third? she made the choice initially...maybe instead of cutting you off cause you smoke she should help you quit...';support'; i think they call it...Is it acceptable for a woman not to kiss her husband (in the lips) because he won't/can't quit smoking?
Why won't you or can't you quit?





Seriously, if you want to quit without all the hassle of patches you need to get Chantix. It's that pill.





this pill WORKS. I'm dead serious. I took it and with in 2 weeks, I didn't even want to touch a cigarette. You really loose all craving for it. But you need to keep up with it for about 6 months to be completely healed. ANd you can't cheat in between, and the beauty of it is, even if you DO cheat, you won't find it satisfying AT ALL, it won't do anything for you, and you'll actually find it pretty discusting.





I'm not trying to sound like an Ad for for this pill, but you have to choose a woman's love or smoking. If you choose smoking over this woman, You need more than just a pill. Give it a try. Medical Insurance will pay for it.
yeah if the taste makes her ill it is, you cant forse someone to do something that makes them gag, better yet, why would you want to kiss your beloved when you know she dont enjoy it





and anyone can stop its a choise of personal strength, if you really wanted too you would find a way





how could either of you miss this problem before you got married, and why did you still marry
No. That is ridiculous if it was that important that her husband was a nonsmoker she wouldn't have married a smoker in the first place. I'm sick of hearing about these women that use affection and sex as some sort of punishment reward system. It disgusts me.
Thats bullsh*t, everyone CAN quit, its hard but it can be done. I stopped kissing my BF untill he quit. He's been off cigs for 2 years now! :)





Who wants to kiss a dirty chemical ashtray? You know cigs have rat poision in them as well as other crap like that, right?
You can always stop smoking.


You cant, however, if you have the mind set that YOU dont want to.


Its never up to anyone else.


Its always up to you.





AND.


I wouldnt kiss my gf if she smoked.


I think smokins gross.


She has every right.
Forget kissing.. I would kick my husband out of the house and all his belongings if he was a smoker. I have three kids and there is no way he is going to ruin their lungs and mine. He can go live at his mothers if he wants to be a big baby
Sounds controlling to me...





If you are a smoker - chances are that you smoked BEFORE you guys got married so, I have to draw the conclusion that she wants you to quit and is controlling you by eliminating intimacy...





(Which is WRONG)
I wouldn't want to kiss someone who smokes. Thankfully my husband doesn't smoke, but if he did, no kissing till he stopped. I don't kiss him when he hasn't shaved cause I don't like the feeling of sandpaper. But smoke is a lot worse.
The bible says that I woman shouldn't deny her husband.....but the husband should take her feeling about smoking into consideration (smoking isn't health anyway...)
Only you can change her mind by given up smoking, if her kisses are that important to you then do some thing about it...........
no it isnt





if he smoked before you married him, then HE!! no





if he smokes outside and not around you





AND he takes a shower and brushes his teeth before kissing





then WTF is the problem?????






Yes it is, cos if it makes her gag, she definitely should never have to kiss him, unless he doesn't mind vomit in his mouth.
Sure, but it is also acceptable for a husband to divorce a chick that won't kiss him.



It is probably just an excuse to not kiss you if brush and she still wont kiss you. You may have a deeper problem on your hands.


Maybe not..
hell yeah . i tried kissing a guy who smokes just for out of curiousity , this was years ago, trust me that s#it stinks and taste weird .
No, especially if he was smoking when she married him. That's a bunch of crap!
You're lucky she even continues to live in the same household with ya, friend...
If that's disgusting to her, why wouldn't you just quit?
the smell of smoke just NEVER goes away.





stop smoking...if u love her.
I think it would be like kissing an ashtray.





I would pass too....sorry.
that's not a smart way to make him stop smoking
Yes.
yep that is nasty
wow everyone can be so high and mighty





id kiss my man if he smoked or chewed or had morning breath.... thats love
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment