Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why are full lips on women MUCH MORE Appealing now days?

if i see someone with thin lips i think they are uglyWhy are full lips on women MUCH MORE Appealing now days?
;[Why are full lips on women MUCH MORE Appealing now days?
Just ask Angelina Jolie..
They're just so juicey and delicious!
Good question, lol. I remember when I was a little girl, if you had full lips (especially black girls) you were made fun of. I guess nowadays it is an asset, lol. Just like big a@@es, lol. Since J-Lo is so proud of her behind, everyone wants one now. Black women have always had this, yet for some reason, it didn't look good on us, lol.
well that does not make sense, but whatever...
lol because full lips look nice





I think anyone that has medium to full lips look nice





But if your lips are so thin that when you smile, you can draw a line, then they are TOO THIN, and that looks bad, that is how most white people lips look to me
I can remember as a child getting made fun of for my full lips being called ';blubber lips'; and ';liver lips'; and now those same gals are probably paying several thousand dollar a pop to get lips just like the good Lord blessed me with all those years ago hee hee





PS





QWERTY you are soooo cracking me up. My old man says the same thing, too!
They've always been appealing. I'm sorry, but when I see thin lips I think of lesbian golfers, I even call it the PGA lip.
I thought full lips were always preferred...





They're always so much more fun to kiss.





And my hubby appreciates it when I put my full lips over his *HELLO!*.





;-D
Really?


Wow I feel so much better.


I always thought thin lips are better than big lips.


I have a full lips :D
Sorry, I have different view from you. I don't like extremely thin lips nor do I like thick lips. I like my lips, in the medium size, and are very very sweet.



If they are too full its nasty looking so there is a limit. But I have seen many women that have thinner lips and they are still hot. If you base a woman's looks solely off their lips then good luck bud. People's opinions vary, some like full lips, some like thinner.
Amazing how styles change, and how some people follow fashion like lemmings over a cliff.





There are a lot of beautiful thin-lipped women. (There are a lot of beautiful women, period!) When I see a woman with botox-injected lips I'm repulsed. The idea that she is so vain that she would have her lips injected with a foreign substance literally sickens me. ( I work at a fair amount of Beverly Hills parties, so I do see it a lot. Yuk!)





Vanity is to me one of the ugliest qualities in human nature. It's right up there with greed...in fact, I'd bet psychologically that they're closely related.





Bottom line: Botox injections don't make a woman one iota more attractive to my eyes.





But that's just me.



for obvious (sexual) reasons. more cushin for tha well ya you get it

No comments:

Post a Comment