Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ever since after the new year my lips have been very dry, someone help me?

every since after new year my lips have been really dry. i've tried everything from lip gloss, lip stick, to blistex. I even got desparate enough that i tried Lander ( white petroleum jelly B.P) and that still doesn't work and it hurts so much. Please help me?Ever since after the new year my lips have been very dry, someone help me?
Try Lip-Medix. It's in a small round blue container. You can get it at Walmart.





It tastes okay (not flavoured or anything) and it makes your lips tingle just ever so slightly. It really helps for dry, cracked, and sore lips. It's a few dollars.Ever since after the new year my lips have been very dry, someone help me?
did you stop smoking? or did you start? if you started smoking that can dry your body out. and if you stoped you may be using a Nicotine patch which also drys you out. if you dont smoke or your not using the patch then you should go to a Dr and get a std test some std's can do what your saying.





i hope that helps the reason i asked about smoking is more people make a new years resolution to stop smoking also durring the years end more people start smoking and on new years people get drunk and have unprotected sex and get std's. I hope its that you stoped smoking...
drink lots of water! and put chap stick on repeatedly.
Carmex works good, if you ahven`t tried it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment