Saturday, December 26, 2009

How Can I Get Fuller, Plumper Lips?

please no ridiculous answers like punch myself or something like that, how could i plump up my lips.How Can I Get Fuller, Plumper Lips?
There are a two things i use to plump up my lips.


1) Benefit Lip Plump - Really good also doubles as a moisturiser for your lips.


2) Sexy Motherpucker from boots is a good lip gloss/ tingly plump combo which plumps up your lips really well and and it also smells really nice.





Hope this helps :)How Can I Get Fuller, Plumper Lips?
Drink lots of water and eat lots of fruit. That's what I do and people love my lips. Also, be sure to keep them MOISTURIZED. They look smaller when dry.
DuWop makes Lip venom. It burns when you first put it on for maybe a few seconds. But then goes away and works great!!
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment