Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can I do about my lips?

My lips are hurting and peeling. I get dehydrated sometimes and all I have to do is drink some water and it gets better. This is different. I have put lip balm on, and I drank a ton water. what else can I do?What can I do about my lips?
vitamin A will help with eyes and lips,


so does eating fruit that has a lot of fluid like peaches, apple - it rehydrates


drink a sports drink like Gatorade that replenishes fluids


drink a glass of water after meals - drink more water all day


and I use Lip Smackers lip gloss - it keeps the lips nice and soft


What can I do about my lips?
Breathe with your nose and try laughing more or talk less. I tried to amke this answer unique to other common answers lol. I realise laughing makes my lips seem more colourful and less pale. Use vseline, only at night. If i use vaseline too much during the day, my lips bloat the next day like an allergic reaction o.O not nice. Breathing with mouth is the biggest reason i have dry lips. My nose blocked around yr2 and now most of the time i breathe with my mouth. Therefore, if you talk less, you dont breathe with your motuh much. and... POOF! Yu've got yourself totally kissable lips.. from loreal... lol
For dry skin or lips, I normally use some petroleum jelly. It usually smooths things right up.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment