Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do collagen lipsticks and lip balms really pump up lips?

I have a hard time believing that collagen put on the lips, and not in them, could possibly have any affect on them. I bought Sally Hansen Thin Lip Collagen Boost, and have been using it for a few days in place of regular lip balm, but of course I haven't seen any results (other than softer lips). Is this one of those things that takes weeks to work, or is it all just a marketing ploy?Do collagen lipsticks and lip balms really pump up lips?
no they don't work. They are just a gloss which makes your lips look fuller than if you had on a matte lipstick. if you want your lips to look bigger put on a layer of matte lipstick then a layer of gloss on top of it--do not use lipliner.Do collagen lipsticks and lip balms really pump up lips?
They don't work on me at all, but they make my friends lips like blow up. It actually looks really bad too, its not like bigger... just poofy and weird looking. She stopped using them because of that reason. xD
Just collagen ones do, buy tempolary.
no no no save your dough. now dont laugh this works for me my grams taught me when i was a teeny. like i said for me (chicken lips) it works but some people didn't work for them- pull/suck you bottom lip in over your bottom teeth-really hard- it will cause it to swell. then do the same for your top- it helps me. also- mint/peppermint oil causes your lips to cool. this helps a little but the ';try and give your lips a hickey'; method worked best for me. lasts for a while so easy to do you can do it a dinner table behind a menu and no one would ever now.
i'm pretty sure it's just a marketing ploy just like lip venom they say it's got something in it to make it plump your lips and it does but not enough for anyone to notice at all!


Hope i could help!
They sure do.
no they dont really make it bigger or do any effect after removal. its a make-up trick, u can make ur lips look biiger without it.
They might help a little, but just on a temporary basis. Not worth for the effort and money you give.
if you want a quick fix try `toofaced` lip injection! you'll see results immediatly! it stings abit but makes lips look huge! my boss' husband invented this amazing must have! it lasts for hours too! :)
that sally hanson was only like $4 right? i bought the Lipfusion XXL plumber at Sephora! and yes it works! of coarse it burns alittle but my lips look noticeable fuller. basically anything high quality from sephora or a make-up store similar to it will actally make your lips look plumper
Thats a really good question..I have a ';lip plumper'; from victorias secret and i noticed it made my lips feel swollen, but i don't think it actually made them LOOK bigger or pouty-er..ya know? it also left a hot pink stain on my lips. I give Victoria's secret lip plumper a big thumbs down. it was $18 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment