Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I make my lips REALLY FULL w/o buying an expensive lip-plump!?

in my experience, using lip gloss/liner/stick togther is effective. take some time to experiment with it. make the edges darker, inside brighter, but sometimes it works better the other way. i use liner, gradually fading it from the edges in, matching lipstick over whole lip, then a gloss on top, just in the middle for the best effect. it's also important to find the right color for your lips and skin tone. pick a color that's similar to your natural color, don't pick it just because it's trendy. it won't really make your lips fuller, but they will look like it. also, if you don't like your lips, don't spend as much time on them. move your makeup focus to your eyes, it's usually best to have one part of your face done up a lot, and the others just supporting it, so you don't look too overdone. And remember, it's not that important. Not many people are going to look at you and think that your lips aren't full enough, they're much more likely to notice your personality, and then clothes, hair, etc.How do I make my lips REALLY FULL w/o buying an expensive lip-plump!?
in one of the reader's digest magazine (i think february) it shows lip plumpers. pick your choiceHow do I make my lips REALLY FULL w/o buying an expensive lip-plump!?
Although I already have some pretty full lips...I have noticed they appear to get fuller whenever I use Crest Whitening Expressions Cinnamon Rush flavored toothpaste. (No kidding.)
Avon has great plumping makeup for cheap. I dont use it by I know people who do- it looks good on them. They usually run about $7-8 apiece unless they have sale on which is pretty often. Avon also has lip liner and a conditioner for you lips. Have fun!
I will surely know this is NOT the best answer, but I strangely heard somewhere that if you bite you own lips (not too hard) for about 5 minutes, you're lips look fuller and redish looking(?)
practice pouting
use what you got girl somebody trying to have your lips show them off do whats best for that shape truly think about that old statement be happy with what God gave you lets see what you can do with that
When I have a party to go to.I bite on a lemon really hard. It works though the effect isn't very long.
The make up company 'Benefit' has this product called LipPlump. It's reasonably priced and does the job. Or, you could just use lip liner (subtly) with clear gloss and it will give the illusion of fuller lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment