Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll: Do you think Angelina Jolies lips are too big?

I think Angelina's lips are an ok size right now, but if she makes them bigger then I think it would look bad. What do you think?Poll: Do you think Angelina Jolies lips are too big?
I think that her lips fit her s0o perfectly right now. I don't think she would look as exotic and unique if they were any smaller or bigger. She would not be as beautiful as she is if they were any different.Poll: Do you think Angelina Jolies lips are too big?
their pretty big as they are now but they fit her face and makes her pretty but i agree if they were any bigger itd be freaky
I don't think so. Those are her main asset, next is her good physique and oozing sex appeal.
I find them annoying.
yess there so annoying!!! ugh! all her little children cud make a village on them lol
no

No comments:

Post a Comment