Saturday, December 26, 2009

My child is 3 month old female baby she is dark and her lips are black in colour give me some home remedies?

This question grosses me out on so many levels. How is your daughter supposed to grow up to be a confident young women when you are trying to change her at 3 months. She is who she is and I'm sure she is beautiful.My child is 3 month old female baby she is dark and her lips are black in colour give me some home remedies?
Leave your baby alone. Babies change a lot in the first year.





Are you really that ignorant that you're willing to try some potential dangerous home remedies to change your little baby?





Talk to the pediatrician, if they say it's normal then just love your baby for who she is, not what she looks like.My child is 3 month old female baby she is dark and her lips are black in colour give me some home remedies?
I won't blame u coz I know most Indians want fair girls as 'fairness' is still more desirable in the society. And i can understand that u r worried. Someone suggested malai %26amp; kesar once but i am not sure it works. Also be careful abt the eyes as kesar shd not touch the eyes of the child.





And that is very true that babies change color as they grow. My daughter did. She is still not VERY fair but more than when she was born. But If ur baby doesn't change don't WORRY coz that wont help either!
I bet she's beautiful. :o) Leave her as she is. The dark coloring will be especially stunning when she's older.
Try a paternity test if you think she's supposed to be a different color.
Why do you want to change what god made? If you dont like your baby then put her up for adoption.
NO! People on here won't advise you how to change your baby's colouring....it is who she is and puttiing things on babies is dangerous! LEave her alone!!!!!!!!!!
for what? you cant change your childs colour!
hey.. y do u want to experiment with ur small sweet daughter.. it not color speaks.. only love speaks.. stop worrying abt the color.. take care of the small sweetheart..

No comments:

Post a Comment