Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there a chapstick that darkens lips?

Okay so I am dude and I have pretty full lips, they are not really wide though.. just full and short in length... anyway I don't like them and one my female friends told me when lips are darker, they are less noticable but I am not a homo so I am not wearing lipstick but is there any chapstick that will do that?Is there a chapstick that darkens lips?
Since colored chapstick is usually made for women, it may have some shimmer in it, or shiney stuff. But i would try Burts Bees, it's a really natural kind and may not have any shimmer in the color. You can buy it just about anywhere, like Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens. hope this helps :D and btw im sure your lips are perfectly fine!Is there a chapstick that darkens lips?
I think the Cherry flavor chap stick gives my lips a little tint.... and it is yummy!


add...tinted chapstick is the same as lipstick!
Not that I know of. Maybe you want to try permanent skin staining or henna tattooing on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment