Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I bite my lips on a constant, what could cause this?

so i find myself biting the inside of my lower lip on a constant basis. At work, at home, hanging out, and even when i sleep. What could be a possible cause of this? And how could i possibly prevent this from happening anymore.. my lip is always sore and swollen on the inside, it hurts. Any suggestions?I bite my lips on a constant, what could cause this?
I think it's a nervous tick you know like shaking your legs i really don't what to do about it but try to remind yourself not to do it I know it will be hard or have a good friend that hang out with you a lot remind you not too good luckI bite my lips on a constant, what could cause this?
ya for sure it will


am a real testimon...
I have that problem too.


I try distracting myself...


Um..There's a guard I used to wear for grinding my teeth when I sleep...


It goes in your mouth like football players wear...maybe that will prevent the teeth from touching the skin inside the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment