Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Travis ripped off that ladies lips,eyelids, nose and hands..do you think the same about monkeys?

I do..and I only like curious georgeAfter Travis ripped off that ladies lips,eyelids, nose and hands..do you think the same about monkeys?
I love monkeys. I just don't think they were meant to be house pets! I love elephants too but I wouldn't keep one in my back yard.After Travis ripped off that ladies lips,eyelids, nose and hands..do you think the same about monkeys?
I know if I ever feel the need to get a monkey, it's gonna be a little, teeny, tiny marmoset...................Miss F





George was never that curious about anatomy. I spank my monkey when it is bad..............The Prof
Any Pet bigger than a Canary is too big (Especially around Children), in My humble opinion....!!
i have never trusted those little guys. they are always up to no good. i only wish it happened to morgan fairchild during the old navy commercial
Ive always known what they are capable of doing , my boss had one as a pet that thing bit his wife, his dog an tore his house apart.








v
well it wasn't me that got attacked..so yeah.


haha

No comments:

Post a Comment