Wednesday, December 30, 2009

There is a sist in my vagina. it is just right when you open the lips and not in the hole. how can i treat it?

if i poke it it hurts really bad and ive tried hot compresses but it just wont get rid of it.There is a sist in my vagina. it is just right when you open the lips and not in the hole. how can i treat it?
GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP!! GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GET TO THE GYNO OR THE HOSPITAL!!There is a sist in my vagina. it is just right when you open the lips and not in the hole. how can i treat it?
best thing to do is keep the area clean (fresh panties all the time and showers, NOT baths) don't use cleaners or soap or duches or anything like that. Don't touch it. just leave it alone and it'll go away. You also might consider seeing your gynecologist and getting a prescription. could be from an infection or STD and should be treated in those cases. Keep up with the warm compresses. That's about all you can do!
Go to a doctor and let the professionals handle that. That tissue is thin and you could bleed like a stuck hog if you don't know what you are doing.
Strange bird.
Those are called Bartholin's Gland Cysts. Either go to the hospital, or call your doctor. They will either lance it (cut it open) drain it and pack the hole or put a cathader in it for a few days to drain all the fluid. It's really not that bad, I have had them before. It's just caused by blocking of the gland. The hospital see's them all the time.
My suggestion is to go to the doctor i never heard of that and it may be serious. Dont be embarrassed either. I knew a nurse and she has told me worse stories of girls going in to the obgyn with worse and more embarrasing problems.
SWEETIE....I HATE TO BE THE ONE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT THE GYN WILL HAVE TO REMOVE THAT FOR YOU...IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU MUST HAD (SOME ROUGH SEX) BUMPED IT AND IRRITATED IT..IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BIGGER ...STAY THE SIZE IT IS NOW...OR ..CONTINUE TO HURT...SO IF I WERE YOU MAKE THE APPOINTMENT TO GET SEE YOUR GYN...I HAD ONE OF THOSE AND IT HURT LIKE H%26amp;** TILL I HAD IT CUT OUOT....ACTUALLAFTER THAT I HAS SEVERAL MOVE REMOVED...ONCE THEY ARE GONE YOOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER...
I am not exactly sure that it's just a cyst... It could be some type of STD (herpes specifically). Let the doctor take a look at it. If it is herpes, knowledge of it, and quick treatment will help you to not spread it to others.
it may be a bartholin cyst..it has to be surgically removed

No comments:

Post a Comment