Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have red around the corner of my lips?

since last week i have had redness in the corner of both the sides of my lips, it is not itchy or anything, it just appeared there.


i have used vaseline, savoln and sudocreme but nothing is working to get rid of it


my mouth looks like a clowns mouth





how long will it take to get rid of it?I have red around the corner of my lips?
It's probably irritated. I suggest putting cream on it, to soothe it. If it gets worse then you should do something about it, but if not, I think you should leave it alone or it could get worse.





Also, did you eat anything spicy? Or something new? It could be a small allergic reaction to that. I wouldn't worry too much.I have red around the corner of my lips?
are u getting our vitamins.. they are important for good health of skin, lips, and hair...





hope it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment