Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want piercings....on my lips (snakebites and tongue) do they hurt that bad?

I need to know if they hurt that bad and if you can compare them to another pain....and I aslo want the heartagram on my wristI want piercings....on my lips (snakebites and tongue) do they hurt that bad?
Hey. Funnily enough, I have snakbites and a tongue piercing. Its more shock than pain, and it's only about 2 minutes long so dont worry about it (:! Well basically, theres nothing you can compare the pain to, because its completely different to any other pain because its so quick! The snakebites only hurt a tiny bit more than the tongue though, but only because the outer layer of the tongue is numbed. And if you do get them pierced, make sure you rinse your mouth out with mouthwash 2-3 times a day, and gently wipe the outsides of the snakebites with a cotton bud dipped in a cotton bud. Anything else you wanna know just ask (:!xI want piercings....on my lips (snakebites and tongue) do they hurt that bad?
Lips are similar pain to pierce as getting the cartillage of ear done- with a bit more sting for me.





Tongue hurts like a b****! It's pretty much like having a needle put through your tongue. It's all dense and muscly argh, after a week of agony post-piercing it's cool though so...
I have snakebites, and my nipples too :p they hurt but it's really not too bad. if you want it bad enough it's worth it. the only really painful part of it is the healing period, one side of my lip i have had pierced 3 times due to losing it, and all the times i've had it done it's really not that bad, the healing process can take anywhere from a couple of days to a week usually.


i'd say go for it, they are fun to have!


and something to compair them to... you said you're looking to get a heartagream tattoo, dunno if you have any tattys yet, but it's not as bad as a tattoo, cause it's for that split second and you're done!
neither one of them hurt but be prepared to f.u.c.k. up your teeth,i took all mine out after getting porcellin veneers done!

No comments:

Post a Comment