Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hi, any remedy of smoking burn marks on lips?

Can plz anyone tell the remedy of burnt lips. I mean the burn marks left on the lips coz of smoking. I have been smoking for a while and now I'm getting these dark brown and mostly black marks on my lips. Plz tell me how to get rid of them.Hi, any remedy of smoking burn marks on lips?
st john's wort in the vitamin section helped me to quit smoking





smoking is bad in alot of ways friend





it ruins your teeth and breath not to mention your lungs





nicorette gum helps as well Hi, any remedy of smoking burn marks on lips?
I Never heard of that.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=please+鈥?/a>





http://www.indiaparenting.com/beauty/art鈥?/a>
And this isn't giving you the hint to quit smoking? So the thought that in a few years. it's going to be cancerous sores? Maybe it is already. You should have them tested.





Burts Bee lip balm might help.
Well quitting would help ;O)





But Amibi skin cream helps?





Or try using a clean tooth brush with vitamin e -


see if it helps remove the marks.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment