Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I tend to lick on my lips a lot; and it is leaving a dark mark above my top lip. What do I do to get rid of it

CARMEX is awesome for chapped lips - the package suggests only using it sometimes but I use it like chapstick because I think it works better and it smells good too!!!I tend to lick on my lips a lot; and it is leaving a dark mark above my top lip. What do I do to get rid of it
stop licking and use chapstick to keep them moist then your salivaI tend to lick on my lips a lot; and it is leaving a dark mark above my top lip. What do I do to get rid of it
chapstick
stop lifting your tough so high to lick your lips
stop doing it
can't tell ya how to get rid of it but can tell ya how to stop licking...vicks...it is nasty and clears ur sinuses too, but if u put it on every night...the smell and taste makes you not wanna lick anymore...
Why so much lip licking? Nervous? Try relaxation techniques.





Why dark mark? Give up grape lollipops.





Or consider lip bleaching.
Just lick your bottom lip.
I used to do that a lot too. You should try to put chapstick on it at least once a day. Another thing you could try is to concentrate on it and try to not do it. That also helped me. ;)
Its just darker because of healing..............it will go away, I would suggest using a heavy moisturiser like Nivea on your lips at night. Should clear it up in a couple of days
You need to find a good lip moisturizer. I like Carmex. And no, you can not become addicted to it.
Keep a packet of bleach in your mouth, between your upper teeth and gums. When you need to lick, get a little bleach first! This will correct your ridiculous problem post haste.
Use lipbalm of some sort and when you get the desire to lick your lips press your lips together. Eventually you will stop having the desire to lick them and when you don't lick them they don't get dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment