Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why is Michelle Obama always licking her lips and teeth? Does anyone find this unbecoming of the 1st Lady?

yes, and so is her walk/gate, etc.Why is Michelle Obama always licking her lips and teeth? Does anyone find this unbecoming of the 1st Lady?
If having extremely large teeth that stick out rather far and big lips (but not big enough to cover the teeth) is a medical condition then I think you should withdraw. Otherwise, I would chalk it up to a nasty habit that she probably doesn't even notice she's doing and yes it is very unbecoming!Why is Michelle Obama always licking her lips and teeth? Does anyone find this unbecoming of the 1st Lady?
Everyone has a tick... some people chew their nails, (I used to) some people play with their wedding bands (See Sen. McCain), some people pick their noses (my husband), some people tap their feet (I've seen thousands of people do this!), some people lick their lips, some people chew their lips, some people tap pencils or pens, some people drum their fingers, some people play with their hair... get over it and move on, she's human!
i don't know. I never noticed. but there are such things that are called habits, when u r so used to doing something for a particular reason, it sticks with u that u don't notice that u r doing it. I'm sure u have a couple of habits, so why are u ranting about something nobody really cares about? Just shut up
It's colder than hell. She is outside, she is inside... heated rooms, air conditioned rooms. Women's skin gets dry and people get dehydrated.


Geeze.
I heard she has licksherteethandlips-itis.
Oh shut up and withdraw the question for being petty.
I don't know, never noticed





No





I don't know
typical REPUKE





ha ha ha h ahh ah a hah
Wow, a little obsessive to find a flaw?





Maybe her lips are chapped?





Can you please let me know why you care so much about this ';issue?';
she's just making sure she got all the lipstick off of her teeth.
Could be a nerve thing. Like nail biting.
I don't know, I never noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment