Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have discloration on my Lips since one year?

infact i did kiss my boyfriend and after this i started developing discoloration on my lips.specially on my lower lip there are small off white spots.I am much worried.Let me know how I could cure it.please note these off white spots (on my lower lip)and discoloration on my upper lip are not much extended.I have discloration on my Lips since one year?
go to the doctorI have discloration on my Lips since one year?
It could be something from him... does he have it to? It could also be a vitamin deficiency... It's best if you do see a doctor.... It may not be anything but stress..... so go and find out and then you can relax and the doc. will give you something for it to go away.... Good luck sweetie.............
I would make a doctors appt. just to be on the safe side I am not sure what the white bumps could be but I would be concerned. Do you smoke at all, smoking can casue discoloration on your lips. Either way have it looked at okay?
wow I agree go to the doctor asap.....best of luck to you hun.
That sounds bad. Sorry, never heard of it before. Does your boyfriend have some mouth-to-mouth transferred disease?
you can go to Mayoclinic.com and see if there is any article on lip discoloration.
Try Lippu ointment on your lips , it helps , its a ayurvedic medicine , check on planetayurveda dot com and write for free consultation

No comments:

Post a Comment