Saturday, December 26, 2009

My lips are chapped what kind of chapstick should i use?

i don't want to get medicated kind that you need a prescription forMy lips are chapped what kind of chapstick should i use?
Carmex-I usually get immediate results.My lips are chapped what kind of chapstick should i use?
The best is beeswax....For sure.
carmex, neosporini now makes a chap stick.. But carmex is the best
Carmax. It's like $1.75
Use plain old vaseline. Carmex does NOT work!
cream of milk
Well since you named the brand. I think you should use chap-stick.
Nivea daily care. It works great.
I use plain vaseline...just a teeny bit per application.
white petroleum jelly B.P. honestly give it a try
Carmex.
carmex and just dont lick the thats the best way and at night put vasline
I use Aquafina lip moisturizer, it's good.
I swear by the white Blistex in a tube...it tingles, but works great
try vaseline (tyra banks, lol)
natural ice...i just put some on....
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment